1. Cut-off valves are suitable for pipes or devices with high temperature and high pressure media. Such as thermal power plants, nuclear power plants, high temperature and high pressure pipelines of petrochemical systems.
2. Pipeline with lax convection resistance requirements. That is, the pressure loss is not taken into account.
3. Needle valves, instrument valves, sampling valves and Pressure Gauge Valves are optional for small valves.
4. Flow regulation or pressure regulation, but the accuracy of regulation is not high, and the diameter of the pipeline is relatively small, such as the nominal diameter less than 50 mm pipeline, should be selected.
5. High pressure angular globe valve or high pressure angular throttle valve with nominal pressure PN160 16 MPa or PN320 32 MPa should be selected for small and large chemical fertilizers in synthetic industrial production.
6. In the desiliconization workshop and coke-prone pipeline of alumina Bayer process, it is easy to choose the direct-current globe valve or the direct-current throttle valve with separated valve body, removable valve seat and carbide sealing pair.
7. In the water supply and heating projects in urban construction, the pipelines with smaller nominal diameter can be selected as cut-off, balance or plunger valves, such as pipelines with nominal diameter less than 150 mm.